Updated as of May 11, 2021
Personal and Noncommercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Website is for your informational use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website and the deliverables related to Services may contain links to websites of third parties (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Company has not reviewed any or all Linked Sites, and they will be accessed at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for the content of, webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. The Linked Sites are provided merely as a convenience to you and shall not imply endorsement by the Company of the Linked Sites, their content, or any association with their operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Furthermore, you agree that you will:
- use your true legal name and true electronic mail address, and only provide accurate and complete information on the Website;
- copy information from the Website only as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use to view, save, print, fax or e-mail such information;
- not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, publish, display or provide access to the Website or its content;
- not create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Website;
- not upload to or distribute through the Website any binary code, macros or other executable code, or any file that contains any viruses, Trojan horses or other components designed to commandeer, limit or harm the functionality of a computer;
- not record, process or mine information about other users, or access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website;
- not remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear on the Website;
- not access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, place an unreasonable load on, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of, or impair, the Website, its computer systems, network or the account of any other user;
- not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Website or any user accounts, or any of the Company’s computer systems or networks;
- not use the Website in any way that is unlawful, harms the Company’s business, the Company’s service providers, licensors, representatives or any other user, or breaches any policy or notice on the Website;
- not impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, such as by using another person’s user name, password or other account information or another person’s name, likeness, image or photograph;
- not charge any person for access to any portion of the Website or any information on the Website;
- not access the Website through automated queries (such as by screen or database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers or any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Website) without Company’s prior express written permission;
- not engage in “framing” or “mirroring,” or otherwise simulate the appearance or functionality of the Website; and
- not assist, encourage or enable others to do any of the preceding prohibited activities.
Materials Provided to the Company or Posted at Any Company Application
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Company or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or application (collectively, “Submissions”). However, unless otherwise prohibited by contract or law, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, submitting, or requesting the creation of any Submission you are granting the Company, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission and license to use your Submission in connection with the operation of its business including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, prepare derivative works from, translate and reformat your Submission (the “License”).
The License shall be a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide License. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The Company’s Website and applications may use “cookie” technology to measure activity and to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the site, pages visited and other information about your visit to the site. Cookies are also used to prefill information previously entered into forms and to customize information to your personal tastes. A cookie is an element of data that a site can send to your browser. Cookies are stored on your computer. We may share information about you that we collect through a cookie with third parties who help us analyze Company data.
We may also include small graphic images called web beacons, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” in our web pages and email messages. We may use web beacons or similar technologies for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count the number of users or visitors of the Website, to monitor how users navigate the Website, and to count how many emails that we sent were actually opened or how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
We may also use embedded scripts on the Company’s Website. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Website. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from our web server or a third party with whom we work, is active only while you are connected to the Website and is deleted or deactivated thereafter.
Automatically collected information about you, such as how you interact with the Website, may be combined with your personal information. If we associate any such automatically collected information with personal information about you, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
THE COMPANY WEBSITE, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY FOR ANY FOR AN INTENDED RESULT, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT, SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE COMPANY WEBSITE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE COMPANY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED ON THE COMPANY WEBSITE OR IN ANY OF THE SERVICES, THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SERVICES WILL PREVENT THE OCCURRENCE OR CONSEQUENCES OF SEXUAL ABUSE BY EMPLOYEES, ASSOCIATES, VOLUNTEERS OR OTHER INDIVIDUALS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY CLIENT.
All contents of the Website are: Copyright 2021 Lundberg Enterprises, LLC dba Praesidium. All rights reserved.
All proper names appearing on the Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
WE HOPE TO MAKE YOU A SATISFIED CUSTOMER, BUT IF THERE IS AN ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED, THIS SECTION OUTLINES WHAT IS EXPECTED OF US BOTH.
- THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT APPLIES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. EXCEPT FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT CASES THAT QUALIFY, ANY DISPUTE THAT IN ANY WAY RELATES TO OR ARISES OUR OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FROM THE COMPANY WEBSITE YOU RECEIVE FROM US, INCLUDING ANY DISPUTES YOU HAVE WITH OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WILL BE RESOLVED BY ONE OR MORE NEUTRAL ARBITRATORS BEFORE THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”). YOU CAN ALSO BRING ANY ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE TO THE ATTENTION OF FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, AND IF THE LAW ALLOWS, THEY CAN SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US FOR YOU.
- UNLESS YOU AND WE AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATION WILL TAKE PLACE IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS.
- AN ARBITRATION AWARD AND ANY JUDGMENT CONFIRMING IT APPLY ONLY TO THAT SPECIFIC CASE; IT CANNOT BE USED IN ANY OTHER CASE EXCEPT TO ENFORCE THE AWARD ITSELF.
- IF FOR SOME REASON THE PROHIBITION ON CLASS ARBITRATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE CANNOT BE ENFORCED, THEN THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WILL NOT APPLY.
Company wants you to be satisfied with the Services and the Website. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact: email@example.com.